Sunday, November 27, 2011

Elegy

I valued you only when I bade you adieu If I had another chance, I would've
breathed you deeper
the years ended... in just a moments few
My freedom -
I didn't answer, and I didn't explain
I lived like a human..., no.., a man!
My music -
Your form is changed
You neither lull, nor liven
I look for you
a tune somewhere, or a lilt hidden.
My friends -
I loved and laughed
You'll be with me, when alone I cry
In a sea of strangers and snowstorms in the sky.
My self -
I laboured and birthed
Toiled for your form
You were my pride!
Now I bury you - a cold corpse...
unwept, unwreathed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

continue with the pen.i'll always read 'em

Kabhi to meri bhi sunwayee hogi mehfil mein;
main yeh umeed liye baar baar jaata rahaa

Tanaji Sen said...

an elegy to?

Anonymous said...

bhooli bisri chand umeede, chand fasaane yaad aaye,

tum yaad aaye, aur tumhare saath zamaane yaad aaye

hasne walon se darte the, chup chup kar ro lete the,
gehri gehri soch mein dube do deewane yaad aaye

Anonymous said...

H B.I B S M Y B T D W A B R. I L U T, I S L U N. H B D
I K W C N M. B I M H, Y A M.